Book a luxury one day Cairns boat charter for your family and friends to dive and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef. All inclusive of chef prepared meals, diving and all snorkel gear for up to 8 guests.
If privacy and luxury is your thing when on holidays, then choose our beautifully presented 47-foot Riviera for your exclusive 1 day Cairns charter boat day exploring the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns city.
She is fast and can have you out to the local islands, sand cays and reef faster than any other boat so you can begin your day of scuba diving, snorkelling or a bit of fishing. All of the dives are included in the one day private boat charter cost along with all the snorkel gear and our wonderful catering. You only need to bring along any alcoholic beverages (no glass please) for your consumption after your in-water activities.
Cairns is a well known reef and sports fishing destination and our private charter boat is legendary at fishing tournaments and with her long-range fuel tanks and rare long distance roving permit, (one of only 8 in existence) we can access virtually anywhere on the Great Barrier Reef. Riviera boats are highly optioned, well known for their robust construction and comfortable interiors. In addition, she has had many added modifications to ensure she is purpose built for all levels of fishing, luxury dive and snorkel tours and guest entertainment.
If your desire is a boutique, personalised charter without the crowds, then our Cairns Boat Charter offers luxury, speed, and the perfect platform for a truly boutique custom designed one day reef trip.
Totally unique and in very high demand amongst the Cairns boat charter fleet, we offer snorkelling, scuba diving and fishing all in one day as we travel to any of our 39 moorings on 12 different reef systems.
Our private charter boat staff are qualified Dive Masters or Instructors and we can cater to both first-time (introductory) or any level of experienced certified divers and we have over 30-years experience in the Cairns Dive industry.
Upgrade your private charter boat option and spend a night or a few nights on the reef and sip champagne as you watch the setting sun or seek the ultimate thrill and dive the famous Ribbon Reefs over 2 days/1 night.
Got a charter idea that includes islands, sand cays, coral reefs and lots of colourful marine life ? Would you like a scientist or marine biologist to accompany our private charter boat trip? Are you a foodie and want a chef to prepare luxurious meals? Speak to our Cairns charter boat specialists and we can plan your perfect Great Barrier Reef tour experience together.
Cairns Boat Charter carries:
Sample Menu – some items may change due to seasonality
See more Cairns charter boats here.
To be advised on confirmation of booking
To be confirmed on departure of booking
January - December
***Available from 1st February 2023***
8 Hour charter
Scuba Diving – minimum age 12
Scuba Diving Restrictions
Children must be confident swimmers and under the supervision of parents or guardians
All cancellations must be in writing.
Please note that all cancellations will incur an administration fee.
Please see our terms and conditions for details prior to booking.
Boat Terms & Conditions
• Outside 30 days of departure, charters can be cancelled or transferred to an alternative date (subject to availability). Please note, the 10% deposit is non-refundable.
• Within 30 days of departure, no refund or transfer is available.
• Passions of Paradise (Owner of the vessel, Allure) reserves the right to transfer or cancel a charter due to poor weather conditions, mechanical problems or use another vessel, or alter the charter itinerary to suit the weather conditions.
• Should the trip be cancelled prior to departure due to poor weather or mechanical failure we will refund 100% of the amount charged. • In the event that the charter has commenced and is unable to be completed due to weather or mechanical failure, the charter fee will be refunded on a pro rata basis.
• At times, the weather may make some destinations unsafe or impractical to visit. It is at the Skippers discretion as to which locations will be visited in poor conditions. He will choose keeping in mind; your safety, the safety of the boat and your comfort. There are no refunds if the original itinerary is changed. The skipper will keep everyone informed of plans for the duration of the charter.
• If the Skipper deems it safe to travel, but passengers wish to return to port during the charter (for example, seasickness), no refund can be given.
• These conditions do not exclude customers rights under the Competition & Consumer Act 2012 (Cth). Prices and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Prices are AUD, per charter and include all levies fees and taxes.
Tour Code: 1049